If prepared with love and passion,
what a wonderful fish Tilapia can be 🙂
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat for a minute, then add a couple of tablespoons of clarified butter.
- Season the fish fillet to taste with kosher salt and cayenne pepper.
- Dredge the fish in flour and shake off any excess.
- Sauté fish for 2 to 3 minutes or until there’s a nice golden-brown color, then carefully flip it over.
Cook for another couple of minutes or until this side is golden-brown, too.
- Remove fish from pan and place it on a warm plate.
- Add a chunk of whole butter to the pan and cook until it turns slightly brown.
- Now top the fish with few tablespoons of lemon juice and some chopped parsley , pour the hot butter onto the fish and serve right away.
Bon Appetit ! Life is Good !